Dear Parents of Torch Lights and Creative Cabaret Students,
We wish to thank you for your continued support of Torch Light classes! We have listed a set of guidelines below that must be followed in order to ensure the quality and safety of our programs. If you have any questions or concerns please call or e-mail us. We’re always happy to speak with you!
- The Torch Lights class concludes with a final performance and a tech rehearsal earlier that same day. Participation in both is vital and mandatory for your child to remain in the class. Refusal to participate in the tech rehearsal or the show will result in your child being removed from the class without refund of tuition.
- The Torch Lights will have photos and video taken of them during our concert. These photos and videos may be posted on our website. Your signature on the enrollment form allows Torch Light Music School to post images of your child performing in this show on our website.
- If your child will be absent from any class, please call or e-mail us explaining their absence.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any student without refund of tuition should their behavior compromise the safety and quality of any Torch Light class.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will call and e-mail the parents of the students to inform you if classes will be held.
- Tuition is due no later than the date of the first class. There is a $25 fee for any returned checks
- There will be no refund of tuition for students who voluntarily leave the program after two classes.
- There will be a $25 administrative fee deducted from any returned tuition.
I understand that transportation to and from Torch Light Music School is the sole responsibility of a parent and/or legal guardian and hereby waive responsibility of Torch Light Music School and their personnel from liability for any accidental injury.